Do you love dogs? Are you good at telling digital stories? Do you move elegantly and effectively within the digital universe and understand its possibilities and limitations for selling and showcasing products?
Siccaro is enjoying fantastic growth and, consequently, we are looking for a person/bundle of energy who enjoys influence, responsibility and longs for a workplace with solid values .
As Head of Digital Marketing, you will have a good overview of the many facets within marketing and know how to allocate a marketing budget across various channels. Our main focus is on creating fun and original content that can capture the interest of dog owners and provide training in how to use our products. There’s a really short distance from idea to action with Siccaro, so be ready for lots of days with camera and microphone in hand.
Who are we?
We are a Danish company that makes a living from drying wet dogs all over the world. We are a team consisting of 7 dedicated people with an office in Sorø - and the opportunity for a mix of working days in the office and home work days. Since we appeared on Danish television's Løvens Hule (the Danish version of Dragon's Den) in 2020 (season 5 episode 1) things have moved really fast. We have expanded our product portfolio significantly, as well as tripled sales.
Siccaro focuses on keeping dogs healthy and making life easier for both dog and owner. We want to be sustainable and produce as future-proof products as possible. We have a huge community online, learn a lot from our many followers, and our customers are always involved in improving and developing our products so that the result is as sharp as possible.
- be responsible for maintaining and developing marketing strategies and activities in the digital market in Denmark, as well as promoting expansion to other countries
- be responsible for the operation of our websites on Magento and Shopify
- keep in touch with developers of integrations and add-ons to make sure everything works as it should
- make sure the content calendar is filled up on all social channels, emails and other channels in collaboration with the Head of Content
- prepare a regular flow of video content (filming and editing) including testimonials and product demos in collaboration with Head of Content
- collaborate with outsourced content makers: videographers, photographers, designers, influencers
- supervise external consultants' work (content marketing, Google ads, etc.)
- manage and improve our acquisition and retention through the following channels: Paid social, SEM affiliate, influencers, partnerships, SEO, and email marketing automation, etc.
- be responsible for reporting on performance and providing meaningful insights to stakeholders
- constantly improve and develop our online and digital customer journey
- continue development of the right framework for measuring, reporting and optimising your marketing funnel
YOUR PERSONAL PROFILE
- You really, really love dogs and their owners
- You have a positive ‘can do’ attitude, are a 'do-er' at heart
- You take the lead in achieving objectives and can execute tasks in a structured and process-oriented manner
- You are accurate, thoughtful motivated, ambitious and self-starting
- You are good at involving your colleagues and achieving success through collaboration
- You are a strong and motivating leader
- You are keenly aware that the customers pay everyone's salary
- You will always go the extra mile to provide exceptional customer satisfaction
YOUR PROFESSIONAL PROFILE
Our ideal candidate has experience in e-commerce and digital marketing, but most importantly we are looking for a passionate person who thrives in the role and who is naturally motivated to create results and take responsibility.
- You have experience from a consumer brand from direct employment or through an agency.
- You have a versatile e-commerce and digital marketing profile with experience in influencer marketing, email marketing, Google Analytics and Google Ads, Facebook / Instagram / TikTok
- You are technically savvy and have hands-on experience working with CMS (Shopify and Magento) and digital platforms in general
- You are comfortable managing photoshoots, communicating with other dog owners, and inventing new content within the dog universe
- You can edit video and other visual content and are familiar with Adobe CC
- You work proactively in a structured manner and are driven by numbers, data and analysis
- You are relaxed about assuming responsibility
- You have experience in an international work environment
- You write and speak excellent Danish and English, ideally with knowledge of German too
The salary for this position is competitive and will be based on your profile, experience and expertise.
Send your CV and a short application to email@example.com. Applications will be reviewed and answered on an ongoing basis, so get in touch as soon as possible. If you have any questions, you can contact owner and founder Lissen Marschall on firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are excited to hear from you!